- To train and send cross cultural missionaries to the unreached areas within and outside Nigeria to plant indigenous churches.
- To train church members, workers and leaders to be more effective in the work of missions. Students upon graduation should be qualified in the following areas:
- Able to demonstrate a discipled Christian attitude; consecrated and committed service and a discipline life of holiness.
- Able to function cross culturally, ethically and morally in the community by virtue of his Christian character and high calling of God.
- Have adequate cross cultural skills in research and survey.
- Able to demonstrate spiritual insight and competence in communicating and expounding the word of God in cross-cultural setting.
- Have clarity of vision and face challenges on the field.
- Be ready and willing to take the gospel to the unreached and to be effective in the work.
Be equipped for cross-cultural evangelism.